Google
 

Sunday, October 28, 2007

Zaheer's Introduction

Hi I am Zaheer, a 2000 batch student from S.V. Medical College. Me and my friends decided to have our own small place in the web to share our college days with other friends. Getting entry into medical college was pretty quick for me (not easy though) but my college days in S.V. Medical college were very hard and I faced many hurdles here because I never liked information storage and mugging procedures. I like analytical approach which made the medical education some what difficult for me. For the first time I had left home and as a beginner (fresher), I was completely unaware of student life. I found the seniors to be extremely violent and rude. Infact some are really rude. Some are even drunkeds and roudies. But this is all part of the game of student life. I feel glad that I did not do any rediculous things my seniors asked me to do. I Hope to continue this blog and keep storing my memories till I am alive so that future generations may learn something from us. You can find my photos here

No comments: