Google
 

Friday, April 4, 2008

Anatomy Dept


Most dreadful and hated department of SVMC. The narrow corridor you see in the pic leads you to the dissection room. On the right side there is HOD's room. Dr.Subhakar (Lion of SVMC) was the HOD and he got retired with our batch. Students and even staff used you get frightened with his look. Likewise there are lot of jokes of guys getting scolded by him. When I mention Anatomy dept, I must not forget two more names, Dr.Shekhar and Dr.Jaleshwara Rao (Jolly sir). Dr.Shekhar was famous for his colourful (poolarangadu) clothes and Dr.Jaleshwara Rao was famous for his intimacy with students. Both of them were helped students a lot during practicle exams.
Those 3 hours in dissection room were most boring hours for me. Sometimes it used to be fun chatting with friends. But most of the times it used to be boring and torturous. But I think its an enjoyment in its own way if I think back now.

No comments: